[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]

Deborah Lippmann เป็นยี่ห้อน้ำยาทาเล็บอันเป็นที่นิยมของเหล่า Celebrity ในแวดวง Hollywood มีให้เลือกหลายเฉดสี ทั้งเฉดที่ Celeb ร่วมกับเจ้าของแบรนด์คิดค้นมาด้วยกัน อาทิเฉดสีของ Sarah Jessica Parker, Renee Zellweger, Cher, Mariah Carey หรือ Super model อย่าง Dree Hemingway

แล้วก็ยังมีอีกหลายสีที่ดารา Hollywood ใช้ทาเวลาออกงานพรมแดง
[/COLOR]

อ่านเงื่อนไขก่อนนะคะ
1. สินค้าเป็นแบบพรีออเดอร์ จะสั่งสินค้าทุกคืนวันจันทร์ค่ะ
2. ให้ชำระเงินเต็มจำนวนของราคาสินค้า
3. ชำระเงินและยืนยันการชำระเงิน ไม่เกิน 2 ทุ่มของคืนวันจันทร์
4. ติดต่อสั่งสินค้าและยืนยันการชำระเงินผ่านทางอีเมล์จะสะดวกที่สุดค่ะ (ไม่รับออเดอร์ทางโทรศัพท์เพื่อป้องกันความผิดพลาด และไม่สะดวกเช็ค PM)
5. รอรับสินค้าภายใน 2 อาทิตย์ นับจากวันจันทร์ที่สั่งของ สินค้าส่งฟรีแบบลงทะเบียนทุกรายการ

รายละเอียดการชำระเงิน
ชื่อบัญชี ธันยนันท์ เหมะธุลินทร์ / สาขาแฟชั่นไอส์แลนด์
1. Kbank:: 720-2-77094-5
2. SCB:: 171-2-15122-4
3. BBL:: 865-0-05788-1

Email: miraclenoeleven@yahoo.com
Phone: 081-6583026

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bad Romance:: 990 Baht - 15 ml - GaGa blackened fuschia (glitter)

Across the Universe:: 990 Baht - 15 ml - blazing blue and metallic green glam in sheerest navy (glitter)

WAKING UP IN VEGAS:: 890 Baht - top seller! - 15 ml - putty-liscious gray (creme)

I Dreamed You:: 890 Baht - 15 ml - starry opalescent pink

BOOM BOOM POW:: 1090 Baht - 15 ml - glamorous gold gleam (glitter) contains 24K Gold Dust

Sarah Smile:: 890 Baht - Top Seller! 15 ml - Created with Sarah Jessica Parker. Described as the city's sexiest pink (Sheer). This is a beautiful pale pink that was created with Sarah Jessica Parker. How awesome is that! The formula was great.This application was 3 coats. I also used the Deborah Lippmann Hard Rock hydrating hardener base and top caot as the base and top coat. Dry time was fairly quick.

Hit Me With Your Best Shot:: 890 Baht - 15 ml - Created with Pat Benatar. Described as a glistening gun metal (shimmer). I could not have described this color any better other than saying that it is gorgeous. The formula was excellent. This application is 2 coats with a base and top coat of Deborah Lippmann Hard Rock. Dry time was fairly quick.

Don't Tell Mama:: 890 Baht - Top Seller! - 15 ml - Described as a mood ring blue/green (shimmer). As seen on Live with Regis and Kelly, as Kelly's favorite stocking stuffer. This is my favorite out of all these colors. It is gorgeous! It is a lovely blue/green with tons of shimmer. This photo just does not do justice. If you pick up any of these colors this is definitely one that is a must have. The formula was awesome. This application is 2 coats with a top and base coat of Hard Rock. Dry time was quick.

TODAY WAS A FAIRYTALE:: 1090 Baht - 15 ml - silvery blue starlight (glitter) contains Virgin Diamond Powder

PURPLE RAIN created with Zac Posen:: 890 Baht - 15 ml -Zac's signature twinkling lilac (shimmering frost)

POP LIFE:: 890 Baht - 15 ml - Punch drunk pink (creme)

LADY SINGS THE BLUES:: 990 Baht - 15 ml - silver sparkled blue (glitter)

DARK SIDE OF THE MOON:: 890 Baht - 15 ml - absolutely aubergine (creme)

CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE:: 890 Baht - 15 ml - Vivacious violet (creme)

BETWEEN THE SHEETS:: 890 Baht - 15 ml - tantalizing fushia (creme)