Previous
Next
Downtown
กระทู้แนะนำล่าสุดจาก Downtown
กระทู้แนะนำล่าสุดจาก
กระทู้แนะนำล่าสุดจาก
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ปิดตำนาน King of Pop Michael Jackson!!!

pavla is offline Trusted Member
    Warning Points:
    0/5
    ขอไว้อาลัยให้ King of Pop ด้วยคนค่ะ
    เค้าก้อเปนศิลปินในดวงใจเราด้วยหล่ะ..
    เศร้าเลย..
    รุ่งเรือง หรือ???...
    เจริญ ไหม???...
    แน่ใจ เหรอ???...

==Pavla==

Warning Points:
    0/5
    ช็อคมากๆค่ะ พอรู้ข่าวก็เลยนั่งดู เพลง we are the world เศร้ามากค่ะ
    ขอให้ MJ ไปดีนะค่ะ ยังจำได้ติดตาเลยตอนที่มาประเทศไทย ตอนนั้นพีเคเพิ่งเรียน ป.1 ป.2 เองมั้ง ยังให้แม่หาซื้อ vdo มาให้ นั่งดูกันทั้งบ้านเลย ความรู้สึกตอนนั้นตื่นเต้นมากๆๆ ยังจำความรู้สึกตอนนั้นได้เลย ก่อนหน้านี้เค้าบอกว่า MJ เตรียมตัวซ้อม เพื่อออกคอนเสริต ยังรอดูอยู่เลยว่าจะเป็นยังไง แต่ และแล้วก็ไม่มีอีกแล้ว ไปสู่สุขคตินะค่ะ MJ

authentic_only is offline Trusted Member
    Warning Points:
    0/5
    RIP.......
    รักในหลวง และ ครอบครัว...

-bow- is offline Trusted Member
    Warning Points:
    0/5

Cool RE: ปิดตำนาน King of Pop Michael Jackson!!!

ตอนเกิด ก็มาคนเดียว ตอนตาย ก็ไปคนเดียว......เศร้าจัง
    ~ต่อไปนี้ ชั้นจะเป็นคนดูแลหัวใจตัวเอง
    จะไม่ให้ใครมาทำร้ายได้อีกแล้ว~

Jannilicious is offline Trusted Member
    Warning Points:
    0/5
    Rest in Peace...Michael
    ขอให้ไปสู่สุขติ หลับให้สบาย

ชอบผลงานของไมเคิลเหมือนกัน
    น่าเสียใจ และ เสียดาย เค้าเก่ง มีพรสวรรค์มาก ชื่อเสียงก้องโลกขนาดนี้ ไม่น่าไปไวเลย

นั่งดูข่าวไป ก็เศร้า ไว้อาลัยไปด้วย โดยเฉพาะแฟนแจน เป็นคนผิวสี โตมากับเพลงและ ท่าเต้นของไมเคิล เค้ายังบอกเลยว่า ตอนเด็ก ๆ พยายามเต้นท่า Moon walk ของไมเคิล แต่ทำยังไงก็ทำไม่เหมือน มันยากงะ ลีลาพี่ไมค์เค้าพริ้วไหวดีจริง ๆ

~Bitchy13~ is offline Trusted Member
    Warning Points:
    0/5

Unhappy อึ้ง อึ้ง อึ้ง

ไว้อาลัย...

http://www.hollyscoop.com/michael-ja...ath_20687.aspx

Celebrities React to Michael Jackson's Death
    UPDATED
    June 25, 2009
    by:
    Ani Esmailian

Madonna: I can't stop crying over the sad news. I have always admired Michael Jackson. The world has lost one of the greats, but his music will live on forever! My heart goes out to his three children and other members of his family. God bless.

Justin Timberlake: I can't find the words right now to express how deeply saddened I am by Michael's passing," the pop-R&B hitmaker wrote. "We have lost a genius and a true ambassador of not only Pop music but of all music. He has been an inspiration to multiple generations and I will always cherish the moments I shared with him on stage and all of the things I learned about music from him and the time we spent together. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones.

Britney Spears: "I was so excited to see his show in London. We were going to be on tour in Europe at the same time and I was going to fly in to see him. He has been an inspiration throughout my entire life and I'm devastated he's gone!

Chris Brown: Rest in Peace, The Legendary Michael Jackson - the greatest entertainer ever!

Mariah Carey: No artist will ever take his place. His star will shine forever. millions of devoted fans throughout the world. I feel blessed to have performed with him several times & to call him my friend.

Lisa Marie Presley : I am completely shocked and saddened by Michael’s death. My heart goes out to his children and his family.

Lindsay Lohan: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I have never felt this before in my life. I could measure my childhood 2 now on an mj growth chart. if this is true. Rip. The last legend.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Travis Barker: Michael Jackson R.I.P.

John Mayer: Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we’ll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player.

Quincy Jones: I am absolutely devastated at this tragic and unexpected news...He was the consummate entertainer and his contributions and legacy will be felt upon the world forever. I’ve lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him.

Elton John was in the middle of his annual White Tie and Tiara Ball when he heard news of Michael Jackson's death. He dedicated his song "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" to Michael.

Al Sharpton: A friend of Michael’s for the last 35 years, I call on people around the world to pray for him and his family in the hour. I have known Michael since we were both teens, worked with him, marched for him, hosted him at our House of Justice headquarters in New York, and we joined together to eulogize our mutual idol, James Brown. I have known him at his high moments and his low moments and I know he would want us to pray for his family.

Priscilla Presley: I'm in shock, as I know everyone must be. What a tragic loss. My heartfelt thoughts are with his family at this very difficult time.

Rihanna: Truely saddened, hopefully the rumors aren't true.... not believing anything until it's confirmed.

Denise Richards: this is just so sad !! I can't believe it! Shocking ..

Lil Jon: RIP M J!!

Heidi Montag: the world has suffered a GREAT loss today Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans God bless...God rest his soul he will live on forever!

Jane Fonda: I am stunned. My friend, Michael Jackson is dead. He lived with me for a week on "Golden Pond" set after "Th

asiaticia is offline Trusted Member
    Warning Points:
    0/5

Lightbulb

ยังจำได้ที่ตอนเด็กๆนั่งดู MV เพลง Michael กะน้องสาวอยู่เลย ตอนมัธยมขอมาเซอร์ไปดูคอนเสิร์ตด้วยแต่อดไป ขอแสดงความเสียใจกับครอบครัว Jackson ด้วยค่ะ

แล้วก็ขอแสดงความเสียใจกับครอบครัวของ Farrah Fawcett อีกคน เกิดไม่ทันผลงานคุณป้านะค้า แต่พอได้ดูบ้างตอนเด็กๆ
    "อย่าแตะต้องอดีตมาริยงของพ่อ ให้สายน้ำดำเนินต่อไป

มาริยงจะสมรักแต่แผ่นดินจะสูญสิ้น มาริยงจะสูญเสียแต่แผ่นดินจะสมดุล

ไปกับอนาคตได้แต่ต้องไม่ลืมอดีต... อดีตต้องเป็นมิตรกับปัจจุบัน... ปัจจุบันต้องเป็นฉันท์มิตรกับอนาคต

หากเรารู้ว่าพรุ่งนี้จะเป็นอย่างไร จะไปอย่างไร จะจบอย่างไร แล้วชีวิตเราจะมีความหมายอะไร"

rita-1 is offline Trusted Member
    Warning Points:
    0/5
    ไว้อาลัยด้วยค่ะ

Warning Points:
    0/5
    ขอไว้อาลัยค่ะ

MJ คุณคือคนที่ทำให้ จิ รู้จักฟังและสนใจเพลงสากลค่ะ
    ขอบคุณค่ะ

msnCulleN is offline Trusted Member
    Warning Points:
    0/5