Previous
Next
Downtown
กระทู้แนะนำล่าสุดจาก Downtown
กระทู้แนะนำล่าสุดจาก
กระทู้แนะนำล่าสุดจาก
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: สถานการณ์คลี่คลาย เรามาชมรูปหล่อ ๆ ของนายกกัน...

bonnydonna is offline Trusted Member
    Warning Points:
    0/5

Talking สถานการณ์คลี่คลาย เรามาชมรูปหล่อ ๆ ของนายกกัน...

รูปพวกนี้เราเคยเอาลง facebook เพื่อน ๆ ต่างชาติชอบมาก บอกว่านายกยูหล่อมาก เราบอกทั้งหล่อทั้งฉลาดทั้งเก่ง นิสัยดีมีคุณธรรม สรุป perfect ! คำบรรยายเป็นภาษาอังกฤษต้องขอโทษด้วยเพราะก็อปอันเดิมมา ใครมีรูปอื่น ๆ เพิ่มเติมก็เอามาแบ่ง ๆ กันนะคะ

ดีใจจังสถานการณ์คลี่คลายซะที ขอบคุณท่านนายก ทีมงานและเจ้าหน้าที่ที่อดทนทำงานหนักเพื่อปกปักษ์รักษาประเทศชาติและสถาบันอันเป็นที่รักของประชาชนชาวไทย สู้ๆ ค่า...

1. Abhisit "Mark" Vejjajiva was born in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, England. He is now 44 years old.

2. He graduated from Eton College and Oxford, where he graduated with a Bachelor’s degree (first class honours) in Philosophy, Politics and Economics. The then obtained a Master degree in Economics at Oxford.

3. Abhisit began his political career in 1992 at the age of 27 as a Democrat MP for Bangkok. He now has 16 years of experience in politics. He served as Democrat Party spokesman, Government spokesman, Deputy-Secretary to the Prime Minister for Political Affairs, Chairman of the House Education Affairs Committee, and Minister to the Prime Minister’s Office. He has shown great interests in developing the country's education system.

4. In recent years, the party has maintained its strongholds in Bangkok and southern Thailand but made little inroads into the populous, poor northeast, where elections are normally won or lost, often through massive vote-buying.

5. He rose in the party ranks and in popularity, especially among the educated in Bangkok who took to his clean record, polite demeanor, articulate if somewhat bland speeches and movie-star looks.

6. Abishit married Dr Pimpen Sakuntabhai, a former dentist and now a lecturer at the Department of Mathematics at Chulalongkorn University. They have two children.

7. The House of Representatives of Thailand on December 15, 2008, elected him the 27th Prime Minister of Thailand.

8. He is a lifelong fan of Newcastle United FC.

9. "We respect the will of the majority. "At the same time, elected government has to stick to principles of good governance, accountability, transparency and has to respect power. Majority doesn't give license to abuse human rights, corruption, intimidate opponents." - Abhisit Vejjajiva

10. "What made Thaksin popular wasn't that he is clean or honest, but worked for the people in the eyes of the rural north and northeast supporters. So, we have to prove he doesn't have this monopoly on addressing people's concerns, but have to do in a way that's honest and transparent and doesn't ruin the system. " - Abhisit Vejjajiva

11. "Abhisit Vejjajiva has had the classic English education: Eton, politics, philosophy and economics at Oxford and an economics masters for good measure. He’s suave, urbane and sophisticated… and I have a feeling he may not cling onto the top job for long." - CNN

12. "We cannot and do not support any kind of extra-constitutional change, but it is done. The country has to move forward and the best way forward is for the coup leaders to quickly return power to the people and carry out the reforms they promised. They have to prove themselves. I urge them to lift all restrictions as soon as possible. There is no need to write a brand new constitution. They could make changes to the 1997 constitution and if that's the case, there is no reason to take a year. Six months is a good time." Abhisit on the September 19 Coup

13. "I am an inferior of the people of Thailand." - Abhisit Vejjajiva

14. "I will work for all the people of Thailand, whether elected me or did not, whether support me or even oppose me. If you do not have malice toward the country, you are not my enemy and you will be someone who I will serve with all my abilities." - Abhisit Vejjajiva, 17 December 2008

15. รูปนี้น่ารักดี ชอบเป็นการส่วนตัว

รูปเพิ่ม ๆๆ

สุดท้าย แถมรูปน้องไอติม

หมดแล้วค่า...

Credit: Google, facebook และอื่น ๆ อีกมากมาย...

Warning Points:
    0/5

+++

นายกไทย หล่อมากมาย
    LONG LIVE THE KING

jeab79 is offline Trusted Member
    Warning Points:
    0/5
    ชอบกระทู้นี้มาก ขอบคุณนะคะที่เอามาฝาก

Warning Points:
    0/5
    ยอมรับจริงๆว่านายกเราหล่อมาก แต่เหนือสิ่งอื่นได้ ชอบที่ท่านใจเย็นและฉลาดค่ะ