กระทู้แนะนำล่าสุดจาก Downtown
กระทู้แนะนำล่าสุดจาก
กระทู้แนะนำล่าสุดจาก
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: concordian int'l school vs charter int'l school

Warning Points:
    0/5

concordian int'l school vs charter int'l school

anyone have any idea for this school ka, thank you so much for every answer, it is not easy to get school for your little angel,really.
    ไม่รู้ว่าอยากได้อะไร

Warning Points:
    0/5
    ไม่รุ้จักทั้งสองรรเลยอะคะ แต่อยากแนะนำรรนึงค่า ญาติเรียนอยุ่เป็นรร อินเตอเล็กๆแถวอ่อนนุช ชื่อWELLS อะคะ เด็กรรนี้ดูเรียบร้อยแล้วก็ดูแลทั่วถึงอะคะ ไม่ค่อยมีสังคมแบบอินเตอร์จ๋ามาก แต่แนะนำเข้าแต่เล็กนะคะเพราะถ้าโตแล้วจะไม่พูดภาษาอังกฤษกันเลย ไม่ค่อยworkเรื่องนี้ แต่สังคมในรรถือว่าใช้ได้คะ เด็กติดดินดี

Warning Points:
    0/5
    พิม์ไทยได้แล้ว ขอบคุณเดี๋ยวจะชวนเพื่อนไปดูค่ะ
    ไม่รู้ว่าอยากได้อะไร

speedy_lockit is offline Trusted Member
    Warning Points:
    0/5
    รู้จักแต่ที่ คอนคอเดียนนะคะ หลานชายเรียนอยู่ เค้าเข้มงวดขึ้นเยอะคะ และถ้าไปสอบเข้าแบบไม่ตั้งใจ(นึกว่าเป็นเอกชล ยังงัยก็เข้าได้) แล้วทำคะแนนไม่ถึงเค้าไม่รับเลยนะคะ ต่อให้รู้จัดเจ้าของรร.ก็เถอะ หลานชายเรียนมาหลายปีแล้วค่ะ พูดจีน-อังกฤกใช้ได้เลย คือพี่น้องเค้าจะกลับมาdiscuss กันเองทุกวัน ฟังหลานพูดแล้วแอบภูมิใจ ลองไปดูสถานที่ก่อนคะ ที่schewburyก็ดีนะคะ

yai_625 is offline Trusted Member
    Warning Points:
    0/5
    ลูกเคยเรียนที่ASB บางนา.กม15 ในหมู่บ้านกรีนวัลเล่่ย์ก็ใช้ได้นะค่ะแต่ไม่แนะนำให้เรียนตั้งแต่เล็กค่ะเพราะจะอ่านไทยแทบไม่ได้เลย นอกจากต้องไปเรียนเพิ่มเองลูกย้ายไปเรียนตอนเกรด4เล่าว่าเพื่อนในห้องที่เรียนตั้งแต่ k1 เขียนวันเดือนของไทยไม่ได้ แนะนำว่าน่าจะให้อ่านออกเขียนได้ในภาษาไทยก่อนค่ะแล้วค่อยย้ายไป

funny is offline Trusted Member
    Warning Points:
    0/5
    ลูกเรียนที่ASCOTค่ะอยู่รามคำแหง118 ลองเข้าไปดูนะคะwww.ascot.ac.thเราย้ายลูกไปตอนจบเทอม1อนุบาล3ลูกฟังและพูดภาษาไม่ได้ ร้องไห้ในห้องตลอดสงสารลูกมากใช้เวลาเป็นปีกว่าจะฟังและพูดได้[ความเห็นเรานะน่าจะเข้าแต่เล็กๆ

Warning Points:
    0/5
    ขอบคุณมากค่ะทุกคำแ นะนำ
    ได้แวะไปดู concordian มาแล้ว และฟังระบบการเรียนของเค้า แน่นด้วยคุณภาพจริงๆ
    ....บินไปบินมาคิดไม่ตก
    ไม่รู้ว่าอยากได้อะไร

Warning Points:
    0/5
    There are about 4 International Education Systems available in Thailand

1.The American Education System

At the national level the US Department of Education enforces federal mandates and provides funding, thus greatly affecting students’ access to quality educational services. The department also conducts extensive research into best practices and disseminates research-based innovations to state and local schools throughout the USA.

2. The British Education System

International schools following the British system often use the English National Curriculum as a basis for their educational programmes. These are sometimes modified to reflect independent (i.e. Private) school traditions.

3. International Baccalaureate Programmes ( IB )

The IBO offers three programmes of international education that span the primary, middle and secondary school years.

-The Primary Years Programme (PYP) is designed for students aged 3-12,

-The Middle Years Programme (MYP) for students aged 11-16,

- The Diploma Programme (DP) for students aged 16-19.

While these programmes form a continuous sequence, each may be offered independently.

The IB School in Thailand are as follows;

American Pacific International School

Bangkok Patana School

British International School, Phuket

Concordian International School

Garden International School

International School Bangkok

International School Eastern Seaboard

KIS International School

New International School of Thailand

Prem Tinsulanonda International School

Ruamrudee International School

St Andrews International School, Bangkok

St. Andrews International School, Rayong

The Regent's School

The Regent's School, Bangkok

*** from http://www.ibo.org/school/search/ind...d_schools=Find

4. Special Support and other Educational Systems and Programmes

Some schools follow the national curriculum of countries other than the UK or USA. A national curriculum can offer the advantage of following a system close to or the same as the curriculum found in a home country, often making easier a return to the home country school system. These schools also likely include a higher proportion of families and native speaking teachers from a specific country, thereby providing an extended community away from home.

Credit www.isat.or.th

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my very personal view ,based on a little working experience with international school in BKK.

- It depends on what Curriculum or Education System u would like ur child to study and more importantly which system or country you will join in university level.

For me ,

- The British School starts focusing their kids on reading and maths earlier than the Americans. Like Year 1 studies Maths of Year 2 .

Academic Program 's divided into Key Stage.
    Early Year ( Nursery , Kindergarten 1-2 ) ,Primary Year ( Year 1 -Year 6 ),Seconday Year ( Year 7- Year 13 ).
    And British School 's very well awear of Behavior and Manner od student.Seems conservative but it works though !!

-The American School 's Divded into Kindergarten, Grade 1 - 12. I personally don't like this curriculum much because they don't emphasize foreign language and behavior as well as manner.

- The IB school, if i am not wrong it's was a mix of American and British.That would make your child probably be able to study both USA and UK.
    And IB may still be a little earlier, they are more flexible .

*** Check out what is IB here ; www.ibo.org.

- Location should not be far from ur place,otherwise ur child would get less energy or enthusiasm to enjoy learning in class.

You should also considerabout others common fators such as ; Teacher and staff ,school environment , Facilities ,..ETC.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's back to ur question na kha

- Charter International School follows the National Curriculum of England and Wales.

-Concordian International School offers more American System and IB through two target languages, English and Chinese, while supporting the development of Thai.

Note : The Owner / The Founder is Khun Wannee Chearavanont Ross ; The Eldest Daughter of Khun Dhanin Chearavanont ( Chairman of CPF)
    คุณวรรณี เจียรวนนท์ รอสส์ ลูกสาวคนโตของพี่น้องทั้งหมด รอสส์ 5 คน ของธนินท์ และคุณหญิงเทวี เจียรวนนท์

http://www.gotomanager.com/news/details.aspx?id=4016

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Wells International School

This school's adopted the California Curriculum Framework as the basic structure for learning and teaching throughout all stages of schooling.

I used to visit there twice in 2006 with friends.I thought it's ok. Clean .Nice Food .Tution Fee is less than many others school. I guess some Thai private school is even more expensive.

However u will only find 10% or less of western kids,most of them is Asian,especially Indian !! the rest r Thai ,Korean,Chinese,Singapore ,Japanese.

What made me feel negative for this school was they didn't accept the kids from Africa (can't remember what country). I was there and met that situation myself.

The father who seemed to be diplomatic in embassy visited the school together with his 3 children with embassy care and they were in suit and very classy dress for the girl covering with suit too.

The reception told them that the pricipal's not in the office and asked them to wait . But I knew he's in his room coz we just finished talking with him!!

Then after 10-15 mns. he came out and talked to the father about 10 mns. Then I saw they walked out the door with very dissappointed / sad face.

Then he came to us and talked about that 3 kids like he told their father that school's reached the limit of student alreay; no seat available for them.

However the truth's this school didn't want to take the BLACK KIDS bcoz the others parents wouldn't be sastified due to AIDS , Dirty ,the bad attitude of black people or whatever they concerned about and that would probabbly make the parents take their children out from this school!!
    GOSH !! So Much For Racism here !!

Note : The Owner is Singaporean Couple

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I chose " The First Steps International Pre-School " for My Lil Nephew as his Kindergarten.

It's a British Pre - School http://www.thefirststeps.ac.th/about/about.htm

Then now move to " Harrow International School " for Year 1 Class. He has to learn Thai in class and after school on Mon,Wed,and Fri.

So he has no problem about speaking ,writing and reading Thai. And I hope when he's in key stage 2 ,he can go for Bangkok Pattana School which is very difficult to be accepted for Thai Citizen. Too much regular rules; you have to pass the test , you have to be in waiting list since you 'r in ur mom's belly !! Even the parents're both graduated from the UK ,it's still not that easy!!

It's a British School http://www.harrowschool.ac.th/

Note : Harrow Intl' School belongs to " Sonakul "Family ;as we may know Khun Chai Anandhavip.

Note :" Shrewsbury International School " belongs to " Sophonpanich " Family ; The owner of Bangkok Bank.

It's a british school .http://www.shrewsbury.ac.th

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE IT HELPS NA KHA !!

P.S. PLZ BE WELL AWARE THAT THIS IS JUST MY OWN OPINION.

Thank u kha !!

Try this website for more info kha; http://www.tataya.com/a/aa/aa.php
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    彡☆★.'´¯).'´¯) Love Me? Wanna Kiss Me? Gim Me More Bags Plz!!'´¯).'´¯)★☆彡

Cheryl is offline Trusted Member
    Warning Points:
    0/5
    มีลูกหลาน และลูกเพื่อน เรียก รร.Inter ในไทยเยอะพอสมควร เท่าที่ดูเด๋วนี้เค้าจะปูพื้นฐานตั้งแต่ยังเด็กกันเยอะมาก แต่เท่าที่เคยไปสัมผัสมา รี่ว่า ISB ดีที่สุดแล้ว ไม่ว่าจะเป็นการสอน พื้นฐาน และบุคลากร

กำลังจะส่งลูกเข้าอนุบาลเหมือนกัน คิดมากสุด >*<

Warning Points:
    0/5

ขอเเจมด้วยคนคะ

ส่งลูกเรียน อินเตอร์เหมือนกัน อยู่ RIS ก็ดีคะ วิชาการดี เสียเเต่เด็กไทยเยอะมากๆ ไปหน่อย จนเเม่เริ่มกังวลคะภาษาจะ DroP เพราะไม่ได้พูดกับเพื่อน เป็นภาษาอังกฤษ ขอถามคุณ senortita หน่อยนะคะ หากว่าต้องการส่งลูกไป เรียนต่อ อเมริกา Ris เป็น รร.ที่ดีไหมคะ ตอนนี้ลูกเเค่ 4 ขวบเองคะ เเต่เค้า เกิดที่โน่นคะ

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Comments from Facebook